Really, quite an excellent collection of doodles and quiet madness.
A vector drawing program… from 1963!?!? Amazing.
These are my links for August 7th through August 20th:
- SodaStream – Apparently, it makes soda water out of normal water. Fascinating!
- Kind of Bloop: An 8-Bit Tribute to Miles Davis' Kind of Blue – This is quite brilliant. Not sure how *listenable* it is, though.
- the Movie title stills collection – An impressive collection of movie title screens.
- "The future isn't big anymore. The future is small" – This might be the most beautiful thing that Warren Ellis has written.
- Some weird Russian structures – These are some photographs of an eerie Russian thing. Very modernist.
- Best of Wikipedia – These are, actually, pretty good…
Quite cleverly done.
A sad little cartoon. (Also, I’m testing this Posterous thing.)
Note to self: Do not burn down apartment with crazy electrical experiments.
These are my links for July 29th through August 2nd:
- A meditation on Ben Franklin – in Pictures
- Pretty Desktop Images – Pretty. Minimalist.
- Introducing Internet Garage Sale – Move over eBay, Craigslist… I guess. An interesting idea: invitation only, plus $5 registration fee to keep the community honest….
- SF Magazine Covers from the 1950s – Specifically, the magazine IF. Pretty nice.
- S.britt.com – Some Sort of Website – A boardgame-themed navigational index. Not very useful, but fun to look at. Also, if you can find a gallery, the art is pretty fun.
Max says, “Max doesn’t have a tail like a kitty cat does. Don’t need it.”
Thank goodness we cleared that up!